Saturday, September 1, 2012

E S Z T E R - The limited Edition

                                                   E S Z T E R 2008 - White Wine

From my Twitter : @WineSutra: #WineTasting Production : 1966 Bottles! I'm tasting No 0853 #Tokaji 2008 cuvée 11% ALC SweetWine.  "I consider my good luck to get one of these limited edition wine"!!



Appearance :-
Clear on nose, between medium and high on intensity. Medium Amber in color, truly a tokaji how it has been always explained or known.  

High on sugar level, medium amber in the glass, this wine smells of raw honey and candied exotic fruits. In the mouth the wine offers burnt orange peel and dark honey flavors mixed with notes of tea and dried mango, my Indian wine lovers will definitely appreciate specially the raw mango notes. Slightly lower in acidity level than I would like, the wine has a beautiful texture and a very nice an smooth finish.

 

As I promised I'm revealing the surprise...... I tried my best to exploit this wine at various level and taste Yes!!!! after tasting the wine for the first time I kept the wine bottle for more than 10 days no wine cellar but in a room temperature 20 - 29 degree.  Surprisingly on the palate it tasted as good as before 10days. You can say sugar level did the trick....surely a winemaker will knows the secret behind and will agree on the process of wine making is the key!

I tasted along with two other Indian wine & food reviewer, for our tasting notes worked flawlessly. Only thanks to the latter am I able to present you the tasting note. 
I spent many hours tasting this wine and passing my own views. To be true I am not the one who had ever thought of adapting  the taste of sweet white wines. I am pleased that I got an opportunity to taste something beyond my expectation level.


                                                             

Also provides an enormous education for my palate, and an unparalleled opportunity to get a sense of an unfamiliar wine In India for the very first time. 

With due respect, Demeter's Tokaji Wine Tasting, came with surprise fortune with every individual bottled poetry. I learned a lot about and have shared some of my impressions of Hungarian wine already with Aszu tasting notes and the third one will be Szerelmi.
When it comes to reading my tasting notes and scores below, it will be important for my readers to understand some additional considerations when it comes to notes made during the tasting of a wine.





                                 
                                                               

 Unfortunately not a single of these wines are available in the India. I wish India should have more of these exquisite wine collection, We need few good Importers here in our own country.  If you're anxious to get your hands on something below, you can reach me. With Demeter Zoltan you are tasting heaven!
                                                


                                          A SCORE BETWEEN 9 AND 9.5
 

At the end we may know excel on tasting notes, paring food along and most importantly finishing on palate...but we are certainly escaped from a beautiful story behind the making of E S Z T E R and that's not been published anywhere on any search....wine lovers/ readers any guesses yet...?!?!
               "E S Z T E R is named after Mr. Zoltan's daughter...and she did have a drop of sweet wine named after her...knowing this is such a Joy" !! Cheers to E S Z T E R cheers to Life. My Special thanks goes to my dear Hungarian friend Mr. Ferenc Zelenak without him I would have missed such beautiful details. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment